POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Gloop - Another Realflow anim : Re: Gloop - Another Realflow anim Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gloop - Another Realflow anim
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 29 Apr 2002 12:46:08
Message: <3CCD78A2.849B6B59@gmx.de>
You know, when I saw the "original" metal-on-sphere
animation on the RealFlow website, I thought it looked
like "newbie-style-yet-advanced-animation".

Yours looks much better than theirs!

So, just a guess:
Have you already written a small executable
which "converts" the particle-data to "POV-Format",
or still a hand-done-job?
And, sadly, I'm a Purist-Pover, so I'll probably not
be able to at least try your stuff (no LightWave or
such availabe for scenes...)

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde